unordinary designs... for ordinary people...

hand-made/one-of-a-kind fun wears...



each piece is 100% hand-made, slight variations are to be expected. these are simply signs of charm and uniqueness, adding character to your treasure.



be playful with what you wear!









25 January, 2010

the classic everyday.

this is a sterling silver ball chain necklace with a personalized sterling silver tag and a beautiful bead. it is available in 18"/16" with a lobster clasp. you may chose any shaped tag and a bead to personalize your necklace.











$25./sterling chain alone

3 comments:

  1. one word. beautiful...looove it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite, I never take it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi,

    The ball chain is my favorite. Can't wait to see your new creations at the craft show this year. Just wondering if you are planning on making the Christmas shirts again? I just started my own blog http://livebythesunluvbythemoon.blogspot.com/ Nothing too exciting but I will give you a shout out on my blog. Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete